Friday 24 August 2012

                                  PHOEBE AND ME

Me and my little sister Phoebe are very close sisters. She makes me laugh, and if it wasn't for her i would be a blank piece of paper. I get lots of creative ideas from her and, when I'm blue she cheers me up.

Phoebe has pale skin, dark shiny brown eyes, bright red cheeks and a nice smile. She always likes to wear her hair down, so if you ever meet her, in the weekend, her hair is down and wet. She always cares about her hair and puts lots of tea tree oil spray on  it it takes about five minutes for her to brush her hair and spray. She also does care about what clothes to wear and it's so annoying. Asking me questions like: "What clothes should i wear?"
I hate it.

Sadly we sometimes sort of fight if everyone is busy, like kicking each other and punching etc.
we fight on little things like who's going out the door first, bla bla bla.
But it's important to have a sister other wise your board to death, with out a little sister.
 Here's a quote about sisters and brothers:
"Sisters and brothers are as close as hands and feet"
Vitnamese proverb.

1 comment:

  1. Here's a couple of quotes I found for you about sisters, see if you can find some that you like!

    If you don't understand how a woman could both love her sister dearly and want to wring her neck at the same time, then you were probably an only child. ~Linda Sunshine

    Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there. ~Amy Li

    I have two brothers and always wanted a sister. Here's a quote I found that suits my brothers:

    Brothers and sisters are
    as close as hands and feet.
    Vietnamese Proverb

    MsMcDonald

    ReplyDelete