Saturday 15 September 2012

use your WITS!






Walk away if they insult you like a dog barking (trust me it's REALLY annoying) just walk away and ignore.


Ignore them they're just acting silly, be yourself and ignore. They're just wasting they're time.


Tell someone if it's REALLY getting serious tell a teacher or a parent or guardian. But not strangers.


Say an I statement.An I statement is: " I feel bad stop it you are really mean" or " I HATE it do you do this to anyone else?" that will surely keep them quiet.


BUT DO NOT:

stammer when you say the I statement they'll just tease you more

don't keep it a secret for two - three years it will be more tears (I did that once :-( )

 cry that's is going to make the bully stronger

stand there all crunched shoulder like, and not walk away that will make the bully even more want to bully you

say mean things to THEM!


THANKS FOR TALKING MY ADVICE, AND USE IT!!!!!!




























No comments:

Post a Comment